BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

About Me

My photo
Pulau Stiletto, sarawak, Malaysia
hanya seorang gadis buta bermata galak, gadis tempang berkaki dua, gadis hodoh berwajah ayu. aku tahu siapa aku..tapi siapa kamu? bukan omongan kosong tapi sekadar pertanyaan retorik seorang pemikir radikal yang memakai stiletto. bukan kamu..tapi aku.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

its so small but its actually worth a life.

first seeing this make me drilling myself up to predict what it is...believe me..it is a BABY! just leave that tiny little thing to rent a house in his mom womb for months more, maybe he or she is a world leader in the future.

a friend of mine did do one abortion last year..guess what.. until now she still having a nightmare of hers. for teenages out there..please dont do something stupid..it will haunted u for a lifetime.. maybe u guys feel weird why i always posted about this cases.. it is a warning for me myself for not doing something that can ruined my soul as well as my life.

2 comments:

mrnoble said...

bagus la tu, peringatan utk kita semua sebab kalu laki pon tak take part, bende ni takkan berlaku.

annisa89 said...

huhu..yupp..semua..tgk gambo dalam web tu tadi mmg menguji emosi tol la..macam tak terfikir je bende tu tadi adalah manusia yang belum sempurna..huhu