BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

About Me

My photo
Pulau Stiletto, sarawak, Malaysia
hanya seorang gadis buta bermata galak, gadis tempang berkaki dua, gadis hodoh berwajah ayu. aku tahu siapa aku..tapi siapa kamu? bukan omongan kosong tapi sekadar pertanyaan retorik seorang pemikir radikal yang memakai stiletto. bukan kamu..tapi aku.

Sunday, June 21, 2009

NO 1


my bro got it!!!!!!!!!!

a boy in green shirt in that picture is my bro.. their team won a shuffle comp in sibu laz nite (20th june 2009)..what a great performance from them that day.named as mix generation i think my bro had made my parents proud of him even he only got 50 marks for his BM paper..huhu (wat a shame!)
anyway...i still wait for his video in YOUtube as soon as possible..cant wait to donlod..hehe..

CONGRATEZ MIX GENERATION!!

and this 27th JUNE 2009 their team will participate in another shuffle comp at Sarikei!! Gangbatesekudasai!

0 comments: