BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

About Me

My photo
Pulau Stiletto, sarawak, Malaysia
hanya seorang gadis buta bermata galak, gadis tempang berkaki dua, gadis hodoh berwajah ayu. aku tahu siapa aku..tapi siapa kamu? bukan omongan kosong tapi sekadar pertanyaan retorik seorang pemikir radikal yang memakai stiletto. bukan kamu..tapi aku.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

will i be like that...huhuhu
i keep on imagining one day i will stand in front of others without fears and abundance of confidence in myself. i want to involve myself in politic field..will i achieve it or it just some kind of daydreaming in the chronology of my life. thats connect me one song by amylea. Cinderella. just feeling crazy with that song.. hatiku..inginku..anganku..mimpiku.. yeah..when we just thinking without any work on it..it will be a 'mimpi' untuil the end of our last breath.. so.. just one thing need to be emphasis here. work on it..and i will be.. foooohhh... keep me away from any obligations from what i'm saying. amin..

0 comments: