BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

About Me

My photo
Pulau Stiletto, sarawak, Malaysia
hanya seorang gadis buta bermata galak, gadis tempang berkaki dua, gadis hodoh berwajah ayu. aku tahu siapa aku..tapi siapa kamu? bukan omongan kosong tapi sekadar pertanyaan retorik seorang pemikir radikal yang memakai stiletto. bukan kamu..tapi aku.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

did u noticed???


this trivia is just an emergence of my idea out of sudden..and i dont know why this happen to me..

did u noticed...when u see something u will automatically critisize?

i just noticed it by myself..oh gosh..am i too perfect to critisized others? hmm..let me think it first..

i start thinking..

i still thinking..

wait la..i still in my thinking zone now..

hmm..ya lol..now i already thought about it..

first..why?

just think it by yourself..if u have a colleague who always anoyying ur day..wearing a pink outfit..EYEWWWW! then walk like a makcik at tepi jalan..and then her mouth always talking like a radio..shit..then the most unbelieveable thing is...she still admit that she is single even she already had 7 scandal wo..what a hell..

second..why?

now let help me think about this..one day ur colleague want to do some work for ur class la..then he acted like he knew everything..but till the day come..he done nothinggggggg....one more shit given to this guy..omg..i never imagined if this guy is in front of me right now..i think he will be my dinner tonight..

third...why..

wait..wait..dont go first..help me la.. just imagined u are in a group BEST FRIEND of 4..then suddenly..u dont know what happen between all of you. Now u r 2 different part of world..and then they acted like there is a big gap between us so we cannot walk together as usual..once again i felt sad..hmm..

forth..why..

no more la..enough for today..just want u to think something la..did u noticed what occured around you everyday..sometime it happen out of sudden..so...now my rensponsibility is to find the cure for it..pray for me..INSYA'ALLAH...amin..haiya..WHY AM I SO SERIOUS ha???

0 comments: